This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.deadonshootingrange.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to register for an event online.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted directly to Authorize.net, our secured gateway online processing system. We capture no credit card information nor do we store any of your credit card information for our records.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only Dead On Arms Inc. staff that need the information to perform a specific job (for example, research previously processed transaction details) are granted access to personally identifiable information (excluding actual credit card data since we do not store that information anywhere). The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.