Steps to purchase and own a Suppressor
- Create and establish your gun trust with our licensed attorney Forrest Hutchinson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (218) 722-2500
- You will need to get 2 sets of fingerprints done & 3 photo I.D. pictures
- Fingerprinting can be done at your local police or sheriff’s department.
- You can get passport size photos done at Walgreens
- Purchase your suppressor from Dead On Arms Inc.
- We have a variety to choose from-you can come in-store and look or online*
- You must fill our a Form 4 with us
- We will assist you with processing and submitting your federal paperwork.
- Submit a $200 federal tax (in the form of a check or cashier’s check) to the NFA
- This is a ONE-TIME tax stamp fee
*Inventory is subject to change in between stocking and rotation due to sales
**Please keep in mind that the process of purchasing a suppressor can typically take anywhere from 3 to 9 months.
***Dead On Arms Inc. has a variety of suppressors in various calibers. If you are looking for something specific, please let us know and we can order it for you.
Dead On Arms Inc. proudly carries: